The new layout

I’m having issues with the post reply/ create topic editor in the mobile view. First it seems like the top of the editor is cut off. I’m assuming buttons for bolding and italics and such are up there.

Also the text area us tiny when the keyboard is up, and the preview button is cut off on the right border (this only happens when creating a post)

I tried to give it some time to see if i got used to it or if more changes were coming. I don’t know if its something that can be adjusted or not. But its pretty frustrating.

There are some other things off, but I’ve re-enabled the default dark view if you want to switch to that. I need dedicated time to look at the other stuff.

Dark theme works fine. I just have things cut off the edge of my screen. Its not the end of the world. I actually just reduced my text size snd icon size on my phone and that helped a little. But I’m assuming there are buttons for bolding and italics and such at the top of the editor that I can’t see or use. When I create a topic I can’t preview my post because the preview button is off the tight edge if the screen… Weirdly I can preview all subsequent reply posts.

Not a complaint. Just a bug report :slight_smile:

I can’t seem to figure out how to log out. Maybe it’s addressed in another thread?

Never mind. I found it :woman_facepalming:

1 Like