The Bill Belichick Subway Commercial

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

He did this to fund his charitable work during this CV-19 related downturn in funding.

ā€œIt was pretty good. Yeah, I donā€™t know. I think itā€™s one of their super dupers or whatever. But, yeah, I havenā€™t ever done anything like that. I think we mentioned it on the BBF [Bill Belichick Foundation] website, but itā€™s kind of a difficult environment to raise funds now for charities, foundations and so forth for a number of reasons,ā€ Belichick said shortly after the commercial was announced in late July.

ā€œThis is an opportunity to spend a day to be able to fund the initiatives that we have in the foundation for student-athletes and the various sports programs that are, I would say, in a little tougher shape than maybe what they normally are financially from an opportunity standpoint. Appreciate the opportunity that Subway gave me, gave the foundation and the support that they gave us. Yeah, it was a fun commercial to do. And everybody loves sandwiches, so hopefully they will be okay with it. I know Iā€™m going to get killed in the rookie shows on this. I know thatā€™s going to happen, but Iā€™ll just have to swallow it.ā€

1 Like

he gets it, humble and a fashion statement - the classy Freddie Blassie of the NFL!!

1 Like
2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: