TENNESSEE TITANS (9-7) #6 at NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (12-4) #3 Saturday, January 4, 2019 at 8:15 p.m. ET. Gillette Stadium.

Bleh

I feel like that penalty was huge

A wasted opportunity

5 minutes is more time than they need.

I really don’t like this situation

Fuck you Romo. It doesn’t mean the end of the dynasty.

Of course.

This is impossible.

Done. Ah well.

This was a tough season. Started with so much promise. Offense never pulled it together.

2 Likes

Condolences folk.

1 Like

This was the difference in this game.

But while I believe they could beat the chiefs, I don’t think this Patriots team would beat the ravens.

2 Likes

Ya, hard to say. I actually hope the Titans win the entire AFC now.

1 Like

Yeah, the titans are bit like the 01 Pats imo with a bit more talent on offense. I can get behind them representing the AFC in the SB but I really would like to see a Ravens 9ers bowl.

That would be epic. Firepower against firepower.

1 Like

It’s a new day folks. Hold your heads High, have a coffee, watch the Seahawks and Vikings hopefully win, and most of all have a rockin day.

My pee was cloudy… I may have a boater infection, otherwise my day is pretty decent.

1 Like

TSN reporter teams likely Brady could go to. Chargers being number 1 lol. That would be weird…

Seems to me in the unlikely event he plays for another team, it would most likely be the team McDaniels goes to, if he goes (and his wife lets him).

1 Like

Maybe he coaches a high school team. That would be a weird turn of events.

I’m not sure how much further this team would have gone had they won, but …

1. Punch the ball into the End Zone
  2. Catch the ball, Julian

Either of those plays, had they been made, could have been enough to change the outcome. Both together, and I bet we’re on to KC.

1 Like
3 Likes

It was a close game… Like a lot of them over the years, but this time they lost. Mistakes, mediocrity… moving on… Other things to do.