The New England Patriots finished as the third seed in the AFC Playoff Field following a 12-4 finish in the 2019 regular season. New England has now qualified for the playoffs for the 27th time in franchise history (21 under Robert Kraft), the 17th time under head coach Bill Belichick and for the 11th consecutive season overall. The Patriots will host the Tennessee Titans in the first round of the playoffs. It will mark the fourth time the two teams have met in the postseason and the first postseason meeting since New England beat Tennessee, 35-14, in an AFC Divisional Playoff game at Gillette Stadium on Jan. 13, 2018.
Tom Brady will face the Tennessee Titans for the third time in the playoffs and eighth time overall. Overall, Brady is 7-2 against Tennessee and 2-0 in the postseason, with both wins coming at Gillette Stadium.
- CB Jason McCourty - Cornerback (2009-16).
- GM Jon Robinson - Personnel and Scouting (2002-13).
- Head Coach Mike Vrabel - Linebacker (2001-08).
- Defensive Coordinator Dean Pees - Linebackers/Defensive Coordinator (2004-09).
- Cornerback Logan Ryan - Defensive Back (2013-16).
- Cornerback Malcolm Bulter - Defensive Back (2014-17).
- Running Back Dion Lewis - Running Back (2015-17).
- Wide Receiver Cody Hollister - (2017-18).
- Guard Jamil Douglas - Offensive Lineman (2016-17).