Sunday, September 6 - Red Sox (Tolle) @ Orioles (Bradish) 11:35 my time 1:35 your time

It’s not. It’s a joke. The refs always give Winnipeg a big call at the end to keep them in it though.

1 Like

What a joke.

1 Like

The refs are just giving the game to Winnipeg now

1 Like

Fuck you, refs

1 Like

What a joke. Not sure whats worse the refs are our defense. I don’t think our defence is capable of making a game-winning stop. Fucking joke. Colts like

1 Like

Touchdown !

1 Like

Our backup. Tommy is like Big Ben from the Steelers. Just big and hard to stop.

1 Like

Time count violation.

1 Like

Nope Nevermind. Penalty for Collaros having a small penis

I’ll still take it.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s it!

1 Like

Game over! That was way too close. Always is worn them

Hell yes !!! Jesus that was stressful !

1 Like

Ayden shall be spared now. He got lucky

1 Like

I’m gonna kick his ass anyway :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Well Jack thanks for the company tonight buddy

I’m up again tomorrow for the Sox !!

You have a great night buddy!

1 Like

Good idea. Goodnight, Tyler. Get the Sox another win tomorrow

1 Like