Sunday Night Football Colts @ Chiefs

Congrats Tyler. That’s a good win for you guys.

1 Like

Thanks man!!! Holy crap!!!
Still stunned. Wow!!! Defense and run game was absolutely fantastic! A much different look to colts football!

Off to bed. Night folks!

2 Likes

I didn’t watch (as you know), but congrats, Tyler.

3 Likes

Congrats. That was a great freakin game.

2 Likes

yeah congrats tyler, I am sorry I fell asleep during the game

3 Likes

Thanks folks!! Can honestly say I didn’t see it coming!

I shall celebrate with a coffee now.

I would have had a coffee anyway though.

2 Likes

In your honor I just cracked a beer. Don’t know what my therapist will think of it when I see her at 1. Don’t care. She works for me. :rofl::rofl::rofl::pickle::pickle::pickle::pickle::metal::metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

Lmao!!! I like you John!

1 Like
1 Like

The injuries just don’t stop. Already playing without 2 safeties, and Leonard and then ANOTHER corner goes down last night and now Turay… Unreal.

1 Like

Serious question, what is wrong with that Chiefs planet forum? I went and browsed it… I have never seen fans on a forum like they are… Just some of the things I have seen

“fuck the Colts and their fans, I hope they burn”
“I hope they get aids and never win another game”
“Don’t ever talk about this game again, it’s retarded and I will never respect that shit franchise”

Just SOME of the comments… Seriously even when the Pats and Colts had their big rival neither fanbase was like that. And it isn’t just one or 2 fans on that site… It’s pretty much every poster. And then if one poster makes a decent comment like “congrats Colts” They get utterly blasted.

I will never go to Arrowhead for a game ever, those fans are insane. Special breed down there wow.

Special inbred down there.

These cats are haven’t won a Sb since 1970. They don’t know how to win or lose.

I think most of them are new Mahomes fans and are in middle school. Completely juvenile inbred shit turds.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing John, just looking at that board and the way they talk reminds me of a spoiled grade 9 kid. Throw a complete fit because they lose one game, and then throw around childish insults. Surprises me that there is no moderators or anything on that board to take some control.

1 Like

As far as I know they do have moderators. Opposing fans get banned all the time at Chiefs Planet. Interesting fact. Chiefs Planet owns the server that Patriots Planet is on. They are sister sites.

1 Like

Interesting…

Well glad I never joined that forum, they are totally nuts lol.

Actually I remember a few years ago I went on a seahawks forum when the Colts were playing them and they were pretty nasty to me too so I left. That was back when they went to back to back SB’s so they were very arrogant. Seahawks and Chiefs fans would be glorious in the same room together lol.

2 Likes

I like it here. Small group of nice peeps.

2 Likes

Me too!!! When it gets too people I hide lol.

2 Likes

Mahomes isn’t the same Mahomes on a gimpy ankle. That’s all there is to it.

When a scrambling QB can’t scramble, he’s just not much use.

2 Likes

Yup I see it time and time again. Rodgers is the same way. Though. I think rodgers is better in the pocket than Mahomes but still. Same difference.

Speaking of… the friggin packers are 4-1. So quiet this season. I barely notice them. They might be a threat for the super bowl this year.