Sunday Night Football Colts @ Chiefs

I like tea. Not sure about the other two lol.

Such a shame the offense is so flat. Defense has been awesome.

The refs are killing football with all the OPI callls

1 Like

Big time.

Glad we are winning. Old school football, but itā€™s not a very exciting game. My gf went to bed lmao.

After watching the thursday game was so exciting. Then this hahaha.

Not exciting? You guys are about to pull a MASSIVE upset on the road. If was a Colts fan my heart would be racing and my fingernails would be bloody nubs by now.

1 Like

Didnā€™t say the outcome isnā€™t exciting. I just donā€™t find running it 15 straight times to give exciting football. But Iā€™m definitely happy we are beating the chiefs and the defense is playing as good as they are. The game plan however is bland. But Iā€™ll take a win over this team anyway we can get it.

Lol. Iā€™m on the edge if my seat. Justin Houston stuffing the 4th down run got MY blood flowing

1 Like

The Chiefs are being Eberflussed!!!

1 Like

The defense has had me jump a few times. Where was this last week against Oakland. Houston has been fantastic. Chiefs have a ton of injuries. Colts have legit just beat them down to a pulp. Effective game plan.

Moneytieri

1 Like

9 point lead! Did not expect this holy shit. 42 run attempts. Bland as all shit game plan. But it worked.

I wasnā€™t calling your fandom into question btw. I just love a good defensive battle.

1 Like

Hahaha no no, itā€™s all good man. I know you werenā€™t. This has been one of the most exciting games Iā€™ve been apart of from an under dog point of view. And the defense has been beautiful. I canā€™t believe they have ran it 40 plus times lol.

I canā€™t stand these flags. Ruins the game. Probably why I am a bigger fan of baseball I guess. These flags ruin the game so bad. So glad CFL isnā€™t this bad. Holy shit. Drives me nuts.

It really kills the flow of the game.

1 Like

Mahomes all the sudden running great. Either faking the injury or loaded severely on drugs.

Lol fanbase wants a flag every play.

That doesnā€™t look good for Turay.

1 Like

They said in an earlier game today there hasnā€™t been a successful onsides kick in the entire nfl this year