Sunday March 19 - Sox at Phillies

Jack, could I be on American Idol. What do you think? I called this song the colicky baby

1 Like

I see a Grammy award in your future.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I invented that song.

1 Like

How’s Leo and Gemma?

1 Like

Good. Snoozing for now. Snack time soon for Leo

1 Like

:joy: I know his routine well

How you feeling lately jack ?

1 Like

Good but I was tired today for no reason.

1 Like

It happens my man. Sometimes those days just happen no matter how much coffee you have.

1 Like

How’s things in the Tyler household

1 Like

Stressful. Leah had a good cry this morning. But I reminded her after we hugged that we still have our health and us and two beautiful kids. It’s crazy how stressful having a colicky baby can be. We heard about it but living it is a totally different reality. Tonight is good. Leah is in bed and hopefully can get some good sleep. I will go to bed around 3 o’clock as I am off tomorrow.

1 Like

Things will get better they always do. Hate to hear that about Leah but you’re right. She has you m the kids & good health.

1 Like

Yes, colicky kid in a small house can be hard to deal with. But the months will pass and she will grow out of it and we will have a great family. And I said I can still. Kick Aydens ass. He wasn’t feeling super great today and went to bed early. Otherwise I would’ve choke, slammed him.

1 Like

Ayden not feeling well?

1 Like

Yes, he came back from my moms with a bad cold. That and. Belle being fussy, it made for a very tiring long day. This is him he fell asleep sitting up watching his iPad. He legit never does that and then he went to bed just after supper.

1 Like

Little man is out.

1 Like

Proof sleeping?

1 Like

USA is destroying Cuba 14-2

1 Like

You bet all dogs are!!

1 Like

That was domination wow!!! USA is strong.

1 Like

Canada sucked ass lmfao. Mexico killed them.

1 Like