Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good morning, friends.
Have a nice Sunday.

3 Likes

Morning all!

Hoping to watch the Sox today but getting Ayden from my moms haha. Will be a zoo but wil Have the game on!

3 Likes

Bro is bringing Subway for lunch but will catch part of the game and may be able to post in the thread.

3 Likes

From last night. Just because :hugs:

3 Likes

Awesome Joolz!

3 Likes

She was awake for over 2 hours last night lol from 11 till 1:15. She was ridiculous

The formula we are using I don’t think agreed with her so we are switching to a sensitive kind today.

3 Likes

Good luck :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Putting it in the microwave?

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing the pic, Joolz.

We were so lacking in things when son was born anytime someone offered formula they didn’t need I took it. He must have been on at least 3-5 different ones before the age of one. Poor kid.

Hola.

3 Likes

Hola, Musie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You did good, Musie :heart: Look at the wonderful young man you & hubby raised.

3 Likes

Sounds like he is a good Mann you raised him right there Muse :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Some days I do ponder on where we messed up. But such is life

2 Likes

On Friday for a day trip he and I went to one of our state aquariums a few hours away. It was something he was pondering for a month. He asked if I wanted to go. We left at 6:30 am and arrived a little after 6:15 pm. We were there six hours.

2 Likes

Sounds like a nice trip, Musie

3 Likes

It was, wore us out though. Wish I could share my video clips from phone. We could dry not much further before the road ended i to the ocean though it was either side of us

2 Likes

An Uboat during WWII was off the coast of NC, US brought it down and salvaged it. They made a 300000 gallon tank and placed the U boat in it and added reef marine life in it. Massive and beautiful

2 Likes

0-0. Just got home!

2 Likes