So our new kicker has a tattoo..... anyone concerned?

Field Marshal PipeWater actually sounds like a legitimate Star Wars character.

ok we will play all Blondie and Benatar …

You know while I was thinking of my scary name i asked myself “Thep…what is the scariest thing you can think of?” And the first thing that popped into my head was “clown based funeral”. I don’t know why. It just did.

That would be terrifying, right? I mean you’re already on edge cuz Nana is gone and slutty cousin Tammy is already trying to weasel the family heirloom dining room set out of the rest of you and she is just going to pawn it so she can buy more collectable NASCAR dinner plates and the body isn’t even cold yet…

And in walks a dude in full circus clown regalia to lead the ceremony. Just walks in like he just came from a clown luncheon and didn’t have time to change into his other costume and everything is normal and starts the whole ashes to ashes thing.

I would seriously crap my pants.

But I mean no one would combine being an undertaker with being a clown as well right?

I mean that would be…silly…

Oh.

1 Like

No, No one would ever combine those things.

And no one would update anyone’s title as requested either. Nope.

2 Likes

Lmao.

Well played clown.

3 Likes

I think My militia name should be…

Odin, Bringer of Death, destruction and craft beer.

2 Likes

Is she cute?

I mean she used to be before all the meth.

An all-to-common tale these days, alas.

Math. I meant math. She is a high school math teacher. Very stressful.

Until he demonstrates otherwise, I have no choice but to take Herr von Pipe Water at his word:

Q: One of your tattoos matches a group called the Three Percenters. What’s the story there?

JR: I got that tattoo when I was a teenager and I have a lot of family in the military. I thought it stood for a military support symbol at the time. Obviously, it’s evolved into something that I do not want to represent. When I look back on it, I should have done way more research before I put any mark or symbol like that on my body, and it’s not something I ever want to represent. It will be covered.

And for being supposed neo-Nazis, they seem to have a lot of respect for Colin Powell. He’s on their reading list … twice.

1 Like

I should get the president of Ethiopia tattooed on my arm. Anyone have a picture of him?

Titles were not updated as requested for two more members. Nope.

Here SHE is … Sahle-Work Zewde.

1 Like

Maybe he was thinking of the dictator, murderous monster and “Goodwill” ambassador for the World Health Health Organization, Robert Mugabe.

This guy.

1 Like

In that case, he should go for a tattoo of Mugabe’s “Blue Roof” mansion. It’s far more impressive.

1 Like

Dammit, in my haste to get him out there as the goodwill ambassador for the WHO, I totally forget he was the ruler in Zimbabwe.

I blew it.

1 Like

Wow!!! Mind blown. Alright. Done deal lol. Getting there tattooed

I was kind of assuming he meant Emperor Haile Selassie, aka Ras Tafari. Worshiped as the 2nd coming of Christ by Rastafarians everywhere.

1 Like