Site updates.

Yup, same here… Everything at the top isn’t viewable on my phone but when I scroll it is lol. Very strange. I will post a couple pics to show.

So the kid is viewable but the the other stuff seems to be cut off unless I scroll

And this one when I scroll.

I just got rid of the themes I had, any difference?

Oh hell ya. This is awesome!!!

Working perfect. And it’s dark theme. Cool! Thanks guys for the work!

1 Like

Okay good.

Turns out it wasn’t the upgrade itself that caused issues, but the 3rd party theme I had installed working properly with the upgrade.

2 Likes

Yes the way it is richt now is perfect!!! Don’t have to scroll to reply or make threads or anything. This is awesome!

1 Like

It’s better but now my background is pitch black and hard to read. How do I change it back to white?

Oh, just on my iPad. It’s fine on my laptop using Chrome.

1 Like

Lol it’s black on mine too but I won’t lie. I kind of dig the dark theme hahaha. But ya if they change it back I won’t care. I like both.

1 Like

I love dark themes and I run it through Chrome automatically on every site. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just cloned the default dark, to a default light. The dark is default, but if you go to your profile under interface, you can change to default light.

2 Likes

I like the dark. It’s pretty cool.

Reminds me of my soul lol. Just kidding

So sorry. I went to Profile, Interface and I don’t see the option to change it to default light.

On that page, hit refresh, and it should appear in the middle section at the top.

If it doesn’t, please let me know.

1 Like

Perfect! It worked and you rock!

1 Like

It’s messing with my mind atm, LOL, but just have to get use to it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ya it’s a bit different. Took me some getting used to it but it’s a nice place here.

1 Like

Is there anyway to integrate the Planets epic emojis over here or is that a whole different ballgame?

The post reactions or smilies?

Oh, I meant the smilies, but now that you mention it any chance of different reactions like on the Planet. The heart is great but I love the range of expression the others provide.

1 Like