Saturday, September 5 - Red Sox (Gray) @ Orioles (Bassitt) 5-05 my time 7:05 your time

Sit down mawfucka

2 Likes

Terrible throw

2 Likes

I should be wearing my Sox jersey

But it’s all the way in the bedroom.

2 Likes

Audio is weird tonight. Crowd noise is overpowering the booth.

2 Likes

Want me to make a soundtrack of Belle singing

You can listen to that instead :joy:

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

Grab it when you get a beer :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Good thinking joolz!

2 Likes

Lmao.

2 Likes

Got my green monster jersey on and my Sox hat on !

2 Likes

Joolzie is for sure the brains of this operation :rofl:

2 Likes

She knows what’s up :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thank you!

It’s for sure I can’t pitch or hit.

2 Likes

Me either but when I am drunk I think I’m an amazing ball player :joy:

2 Likes

Sogie base hit

2 Likes

Sogard remained me of myself

Waffle man time

2 Likes

Whitlock spotting

2 Likes

What’s Ayden doing?

2 Likes

He’s at grandmas ! Visiting my mom and my aunt. They are probably at a park )

1 Like

Very nice.

So it’s you, Leah, and Belle?

2 Likes