Saturday, September 5 - Red Sox (Gray) @ Orioles (Bassitt) 5-05 my time 7:05 your time

Bases full. Need a big two out hit here

Bases loaded for Falafel

1 Like

First pitch swinging Idiot

1 Like

First pitch swinging :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s infuriating.

2 Likes

That really was dumb. First pitch swinging right after a walk & Bassitt scuffling

2 Likes

I think that is a fair ball.

2 Likes

Yes, right on the line. Fair

2 Likes

Two on two out for O’s

2 Likes

Inning over. No Damage

2 Likes

Sox go down in order in the 2nd

2 Likes

Bats quiet so far

2 Likes

Ok im here

Please hold the applause

2 Likes

Leadoff Birds double

2 Likes

Ravens mascot out there

Gross

2 Likes

I have crumbs in my chest hair that are older than Jackson holliday

Or at least looks wise

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I could go for a beer

2 Likes

Out at the plate! Nice

2 Likes

Tagged his ass out ! Beautiful

2 Likes