Saturday September 26 No game today

Agreed. But it has to be done right. I have no doubt if we miss playoffs that the general manager and our coach are fired. I just hope they make the right decision on who the next general manager and coach are! Colts fans are so patient. One playoff win in 11 years… and now a possible rebuild. Ugh

1 Like

Riders also look like shit. We are third and if Calgary wins out and we continue to lose we could actually miss playoffs. Riders are awful this year

1 Like

I saw the score from last night. They looked good to start the season

1 Like

My main foucus is beating the Yankees. Would love to send them home

1 Like

Same dude!!! I’m all on baseball right now

Other sports can wait. This series is massive! And I want a damn win!

1 Like

I really hope it’s not afternoon game Tuesday. I wanna watch it so bad

I can on my phone at work but would rather at home on the big tv with a beer

1 Like

We need crochet back and healthy

1 Like

We need Jack.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: MLB wouldn’t think it’s fair if I played

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I might have whiskey

1 Like

I think you should

1 Like

Done!!!

1 Like

Glad to be of service :rofl:

1 Like

Snort :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What you send Brooke up to ?

1 Like

Just chilling tonight. I’m half ass watching a college football game & she is reading a book

1 Like

Awesome! I was reading earlier too. I’m reading in the heart of the fire by Dean Koontz. It’s good

Right now watching Elks and Ti Cats CFL game.

1 Like

She’s reading a book called King Sorrow

1 Like

Oh by Joe Hill! Never read it but I know of it! Great choice!!

1 Like