Saturday September 26 No game today

Sox game 1 against the bums is Tuesday

2 Likes

IMG 5545

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I can’t see it :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I did but now it’s gone. Strange

2 Likes

Now it’s back :rofl:

2 Likes

Blue box with a question mark.

2 Likes

It was strange. Saw the gif then it went to blue question mark then the gif suddenly reappeared

2 Likes

She is brave :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I am having some Ice tea :blush:

2 Likes

Enjoy your evening and goodnight, friends :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Goodnight, Joolzie :revolving_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

Sleep well, Joolz!

1 Like

I’ll pee

1 Like

Just did

1 Like

Tyler, do we have any hope of beating the Texans tomorrow. Lose & the season is pretty much over

1 Like

The way I look at it. It’s a must win. If we lose the season is already over. If we win, we can actually be tied for first in the division. I don’t know if we can win, but I think we have to win. Start O and 3 and we need to make big changes and even start rebuilding.

1 Like

It’s just a must win. No other way to look at it

The good news though. If they lose, I can cancel. DAZN. I won’t bother watching the crappy team rebuild.

1 Like

Well if they go rebuild then next season will suck & tanking in 2027 might be the best option. In the NFL you can rebuild quick if done right. We need a new GM to handle a rebuild because it’s very obvious that after 10 years Ballard has no idea how to build a team

1 Like