Saturday, September 12 - Royals (Dobnak) @ Red Sox (Suarez) 2:10 my time 4:10 your time

Morning good folks. Sorry been a busy morning. No Leah, so handling Belle and Zuma and proof on my own hahaha

Have a great day all. Get a win, Sox !

2 Likes

Good late morning, everyone

Tyler, get your shit together :rofl:

Go Sox!

2 Likes

Good morning, my friends :two_hearts:

Happy Caturday, Leo, Gemma, Cat, Ike, Ollie, and Chloe :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Tell me about it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Sox games on the same time as the Rider game. I’ll be mainly watching the Rider game, but I’ll switch to the Sox game at half time

2 Likes

Priorities, man! Priorities!

2 Likes

What’s the Bellerd up to?

2 Likes

Go Sox! :baseball:

09-12

2 Likes

The cat on the stairs is so Gemma. Sometimes I hae no idea where she is in the house

2 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I won’t be around for the game. I’m going to take Belle to my dad‘s. My stepmom can play with her while me and my dad watch the football game.

2 Likes

Have fun!

1 Like

0-0 after 2

1 Like

Sox offense struggling

2 Likes

PCA time. Be back later :wave:

2 Likes

Need some PCA mojo

2 Likes

Ranger looking sharp today. Now get him some runs

2 Likes

1-0 Sox

2 Likes