Saturday January 6

Morning good folks!!!

Go colts !

2 Likes

Morning Tyler!!

They’re both good games today. Can’t wait to watch!

3 Likes

Good morning!
Go Celtics!

I hope all here has a wonderful Saturday

2 Likes

Good morning Muse!

3 Likes

Hola, Ed! It’s nice to know we haven’t scared you off yet. LOL

2 Likes

Haha! I’m happily surprised I haven’t scared you guys off yet!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

So, what’s everyone up to today? I’ll be in and out all day. I have to go shopping before the snow gets here. We’re supposed to get about 8 inches. Plus I have to get some work done today as well. Hopefully, everything will be done by the start of the first game.

2 Likes

I have some errands to do as well, but we are waiting on someone to help us with our heater/chimney. Once that is done we will be off.

I plan on watching the Celtics tonight and watch the rest of Smack Down that I didn’t see since I was watching the Celtics last night. LOLOL

Be safe, it can be nasty where you are at.

3 Likes

The snows not a big deal to me. I just have to get supplies for a few days so I don’t need to go out. Once I go shopping, I won’t have to leave until probably Tuesday. It’ll be a good time for me to concentrate on my work. Get some stuff done.

3 Likes

You sound like me, getting stuff done and having a plan. You rock.

What kind of work do you do if I may ask?

3 Likes

I buy and resell antiques and collectibles. It’s not really a “normal” job but I enjoy doing it. I can pretty much make my own hours and don’t have someone telling what to do and when to do it. I look at it like it’s a big treasure hunt everyday. I never know what I’m going to find.

3 Likes

That is a fantastic way of looking at it. Loving one’s job is so fantastic. Good for you.

3 Likes

I’m very fortunate to be able to do it. I’m kind of lazy and hate people telling me what to do, so it works out well for me.

3 Likes

Tyler might use those same words for him. :rofl:

How long have you been doing this?

2 Likes

I started in my 30’s to supplement my income and got serious about it when I turned 42, I used to do all types of antiques, but now I just stick to small things. I sell postcards, photos, documents and anything made out of paper pretty much. I also collect and sell pins like in my avatar, My health isn’t that great now where I can move furniture or heavy stuff, so I stick to things that are easy to handle.

3 Likes

I have to run to the store now. I’ll be back later.

3 Likes

Take care, buddy.

3 Likes

Should be great games!!!

Gonna be a heavy sports day today! Oilers play at 9:00 tonight and if they win they’re in a wild card playoff spot

HOLY SHIT all Canadian matchup could be a playoff match. Both Winnipeg and Vancouver are first in their division. I had no idea how good Winnipeg is this year. They have the most points in the league. Wow

3 Likes

Ed did send me a shirtless photo last night but I didn’t mind it!

3 Likes