Saturday - Apr 27 Cubs (Brown) @ Sox (Wincowski)

Morning folks

Let’s hope we get a better effort today that was disgraceful

Oilers kicked ass though!

And go Bruins!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone! I hope iti s a great day!

Ashland has decided she is a gopher as she tunnels under the paper. Budinski, aka Lapis, thinks it is GREAT idea to do the same. Jasper now not seeing this walks on over and sees no birdies. He starts to cry and goes into his cave( we have a small outside space for him where he can enter, and starts to cry thinking/feeling he is alone again. So, trying to convince him he is not alone while trying to get the keets above the paper has been UGH. Ashland may be so much small than Jasper but she is ruling the morning right now.

#GoBruins
#GoSox
#GoCeltics
#GoOIlers
#GoJackAndTylersTeam

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :two_hearts:

Happy Caturday, Leo, Gemma, Cat, Ike, Ollie, Chloe, and Scrappy :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a wonderful day

Go Sox

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Definitely Happy Caturday. I tend to forget the names so wait until Joolz does it. LOL

3 Likes

It’s the dreaded 4:10 start time :rage:

3 Likes

Very much :rage:

3 Likes

At 4 I have MMA and at 6 the Celtics so will have to do the game box thingie.

3 Likes

Muse has her hands full!

3 Likes

Taking the kids out to the park once belle is up from her nap!

3 Likes

I sure did, I told Jasper to realize he is not alone , they are there and left it at that.

#MeanBirdMommy LOLOL

Just did yard work with hubby for about an hour. I am wiped. I know I will hurt a lot later but there are times and things that need to get done.

#Pepsi is her medicine atm. LOL

2 Likes

1 Like

O’Neill with a 2-run bong in the 1st

1 Like

2-0 Sox I see

1 Like

Dinner and PCA time. Catch y’all after 6:00

Go Sox!

1 Like

Devers singles

1 Like