Saturday 07.13 - Royals at Red Sox (Crawford)

Morning good folks!

Sorry for the late start ! I’n Regina working on the house

Get a win Sox

Get a win riders. I’ll see the Sox game but not the tigers damn ! We are seeing long legs at 6

2 Likes

Ignore my thread. Tyler finally woke up :rofl:

2 Likes

The dreaded 4:10 start time :rage:

2 Likes

Good morning, friends :two_hearts:

Happy Caturday, Leo, Gemma, Cat, Ike, Chloe, and Ollie! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Happy Caturday from Ollie and Chloe :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Benches cleared last night at the Orioles/Yankees game after Kjerstad got plunked in the head by Yankee pitcher Clay Holmes. I read some of the Yankees in the dugout were laughing and spitting seeds while Kjerstad was on the ground.

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Saw it on ESPN highlights last night. O’s fans even broke out the Yankees suck chant.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I had the Subway Chicken & Cheese Footlong Dipper with Honey Mustard Sauce for lunch. It wasn’t a bad sandwich and only $3 :+1:

2 Likes

Hahaha my bad. Lmao

2 Likes

Working on the house. We were up at 6:30

2 Likes

Nervous. Need this win folks

2 Likes

No, my fault. It was getting late in the morning & I just figured the multiple White Russians took their toll on you :rofl:

2 Likes

Looks good. Been awhile since I last had Subway. I might have to sample one of those dippers

2 Likes

Lmao!!! Hahaha they were delicious!!

We were up early. We were at the house painting. Here now. I completely forgot to check In

Here is an updated picture. Hang on

2 Likes

Yummmm

2 Likes

This is us right now. Living room totally done. Kitchen totally done. Just back porch and all done. All rooms done. Then just cleaning up and have the house clear !

Leah is painting the window frame currently

2 Likes

Looks great! I see you hired a painter. I bet her name is Leah

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hahaha

While she did the window I painted the basement stairs. Double teaming this bitch , it’s going fast! We’re tired though. Painted the entire fucking house. I hate painting lmao.

2 Likes