Saturday 06.01.24- Tigers (Olson) at Red Sox (Criswell) @ 4:10

Good morning and enjoy your day, friends :two_hearts:

Happy Caturday, Leo, Gemma, Cat, Ike, Ollie, Chloe, and Scrappy :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Good morning, all

Have a wonderful day

Go Sox

The dreaded 4:10 start time

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Good morning, my peeps. I hope it is a great day for all.

Happy Caturday Leo(awesome cat, Gemma(sweetheart), Cat( friend to Jack), Ike,Ollie and Chloe(three beauties) and Scrappy friend to the Tyler family. Hmm is Scrappy going with them, he is right?

2 Likes

Good question. Hola, Musie :hugs:

1 Like

Headed here to do a little mountain bike cycling today

1 Like

Looks like fun, Jack. Enjoy!

1 Like

Happy Caturday!

1 Like

Morning good folks!!!

Muse, no the cat will not be coming with us

Just the fam and the dogs!

We will be getting a new cat when we move to our new house. But Leah’s parents hate cats and wouldn’t let one in haha.

2 Likes

1 Like

Already 1-0 Tigers in the 1st

1 Like

Valdez bong ties it 1-1

1 Like

I got scolded.

Consider replying to several posts at once

Rather than several replies to a topic in a row, please consider a single reply that includes quotes from previous posts or @name references.

You can edit your previous reply to add a quote by highlighting text and selecting the quote reply button that appears.

It’s easier for everyone to read topics that have fewer in-depth replies versus lots of small, individual replies.

1 Like

Sox leading 6-1 top of the 8th

1 Like

Sox win 6-3

1 Like

I have returned. Joolzie gets the Sox another win! Hope everyone had a nice day. Had a lot of fun today.

1 Like

I am bummed that this was the first game thread I couldn’t participate in.

1 Like

You had better things to do, Jack, and enjoyed doing it :slightly_smiling_face:

I wish I could have watched more of it. I only saw a bit of the 8th or 9th. It was a great game on a beautiful day in Boston with the Sox in City Connect uniforms.

1 Like
1 Like

Get us another W tomorrow.

1 Like