Saturday 04.13.24- Angels (Canning) at Red Sox (Criswell) @ 4:10

Good morning and have a good day! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ummmm I was to start the thread Joolz

SHEEEEEEEESH!

Lol just kidding

Hope everyone has a great day!!

3 Likes

BTW, what’s with the lack of Sox activity in the thread yesterday? Patriots Day weekend, City Connect uniforms, Marathon Monday, and just a great time to be a Sox fan.

Yeah, I know y’all are wrestling fans, but any Sox-related posts would have been lost in the fray.

There, I said it.

3 Likes

Happy Caturday, Leo, Gemma, Cat, Ike, Ollie, Chloe, and Scrappy :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Happy Caturday from Ollie and Chloe.

3 Likes

Red Sox on Facebook:

City Connect unis are back for the weekend!

2 Likes

Man I am glad I only did one or two post about wrestling to say I won’t be active since I am not watching it live.

#WrathOfJoolz LOLOLOL

Happy day to you all and the BSU kities.

3 Likes

Oilers tonight. Massive game against the Canucks

Winner of this controls their own destiny! Oilers can be first

2 Likes

We lost 7-0 lmao?? There wasn’t much to talk about. Me and Jack were both following on game day. It was 5-0 by the 4th inning.

Sox literally have nothing to talk about. Horrible pitching and even worse offense. If they gave us something to talk about we would have. It was a train wreck of a game

Hopefully they do better today

2 Likes

We’re all adults. Can talk about whatever we want In my opinion. The day we can’t I’ll stop coming around. Simple :blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll be around for some of the game. But going to old navy for jeans so will miss some lol.

2 Likes

Gameday for some of the start and watching
after 6:00-ish.

1 Like

Sox lead 4-0 after the first.

1 Like

Just got home & see the Sox are off to a better start today

1 Like

Criswell in some two out trouble

1 Like

Didn’t even recognize the name :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Looks like he got out of it.

1 Like

I was just going to ask about him. Must have brought him up when Pivetta went on the IL

1 Like

Chance for another run here

1 Like