Red Sox(Sale)@Arizona (Pfaadt) 9:40

My place where I sit by the back door is eood pallets on cinder blocks.

#RedNeckMusie and her backyard. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Educated redneck though. Big diff

1 Like

Someone made fun of me once my bad more than one person has made fun of me. I told them flat out I’m doing this for your kids and mine.

1 Like

Good for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve been doing this for so long it is how my mind works, the three R’s of conserving

1 Like

Anyhoo. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Musie, ever freeze water in an old milk jug & use it in an ice chest to keep things cold?

1 Like

All the time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have you ever torn up a fitted sheet that wasn’t fitting anymore and made rags out of it?

1 Like

Those & old flannel shirts that I could No longer wear.

1 Like

Have you used old dishwater to water some plants or the yard?

1 Like

Have you ever filled up a gallon orhalf gallon jug put very tiny holes in it to water your plants while you’re gone?

No, however growing up in our basement where ma did laundry there was one of those big double tub sinks & ma would cork the drain & reuse that water

1 Like

And they have all these gadgets to do the Spring cleaning to wash your walls.I do what my mom did.Put an old T-shirt over your broom and there you go. You don’t have to buy those expensive sheets

1 Like

I know she did. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If we go eat out and we have extra napkins that we took out of the dispenser I bring those home. Yes I do because I know they’re gonna throw them away if I leave them there

1 Like

#ManMusieRedneck

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I didn’t always take the napkins that I pulled out but once I realized that they were gonna throw them away. I bring home and I use him

1 Like

You’re just not wasteful & that I find awesome

1 Like