Red Sox Manager Search

“There seems to be some momentum in the Red Sox search for a new manager, not so much in terms of any front-runner (beyond the perceived favoritism for Alex Cora) but more in terms of literal momentum of movement. After a few weeks of silence on this front, we learned on Thursday that Boston has interviewed Cubs coach Will Venable as well as Pirates coach Don Kelly for the job. Today, a report from ESPN’s Enrique Rojas indicates that they have also interviewed Diamondbacks bench coach Luis Urueta for the gig.”

1 Like

Maybe I should apply??

They would be a basement team forever lmao.

2 Likes

Hmmmm interesting.

2 Likes

Wow… thought they would move on from him 100 percent.

I had a feeling he might be back :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

I mean he did win us a World Series. Lol

2 Likes

Yep, so did I. And honestly, come on back man. Perfect fit for the Sox.

2 Likes

He’s back!!!

1 Like
2 Likes

Now ain’t that some shit. I love it. Some decent news in 2020.

1 Like

No kidding!

Well I had hot pudding for dessert last night. Also good news, but ya I get what you mean. Not Earth shattering or anything like the Presidential Election

WTF is hot pudding? Sounds horrible. lol. Is that a Canadian thing? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s amazing!!! Pudding but warm lmao. Made over the stove. It’s so delicious. Try it and you will never go back.

1 Like

My chef roomie made this monster burrito. Dont know if its any good yet but boy is it gorgeous.

1 Like

And yep, its amazing.

1 Like

That sounds fantastic, we are having taco bake tonight. It is one of my absolute favourite things to eat, but the only problem is it gives me some nasty heartburn after LOL. We only have it once every few months

1 Like