Red Sox (Crawford) @ Cubs(Steele) 2:20

Thanks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So far Im just watching.

2 Likes

I didn’t even post my Bunday picture in the Circle today. I repped, but didn’t go back and post. Hardly spend any time there.

2 Likes

Rocked another thread considering it was a day game and Tyler was away.

Enjoy your evening and goodnight, my BSU family :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Goodnight, Joolzie :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Had fun today

1 Like

Just got home!!

Have a great night everyone! I’m tired. Calling it a night shortly.

2 Likes

Glad you had a great day, Tyler. Have a good rest of your evening

1 Like

Gonna chill. Take care all. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Goodnight, Musie :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Good win with a AAA lineup yesterday. What a day for Yoshida.

Crawford walked too many guys but he was able to gut it out with some timely DP’s as well as dialing up some big K’s in key spots. Good to see a guy doing that when he doesn’t have his best stuff that day.

3 Likes