Siamese
2 Likes
Musie, how are they during a thunderstorm? Leo will always snuggle up on me & Gemma will go under the bed
2 Likes
I thought so but couldn’t really tell.
2 Likes
Baby Leo ![]()
1 Like
Baby Leo. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Jasper has issues with storms, lightning and thunder.
2 Likes
Next three games are past my bedtime in Oakland ![]()
2 Likes
I hate west cost games. Idiots
2 Likes
And assholes
2 Likes
Sassy Muse ![]()
2 Likes
Some 100K Pyramid contestants really need to chill out.
2 Likes
I expected a Tyler pop in with a pee update ![]()
2 Likes
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
#SassyMusie #Newhashtag
2 Likes
![]()
2 Likes
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
2 Likes
I am known as #MusieMean #StalkerMusie
#SassyMusie #TrooperMusie. I know I am missing some
2 Likes
#DetectiveMusie
1 Like
Woohoo!
2 Likes
So much fun on BSU
2 Likes
I just saw the firestorm on PP about DHop Sorry you have to deal with that.
2 Likes