Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Morning all. HAve a great day.

3 Likes

Hola! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hola, Musie :hugs:

3 Likes

Im tired of the 99. 9999% naked thread and they still push the envelope with pictures

#DoneMiniVent

3 Likes

I agree, Muse. That thread and the Pig Pen. Out of curiosity I’ve been to both but now I know better.

3 Likes

Watching a documentary on prime about the dugger family. 19 kids and counting

They were fucked up. It’s like a cult

3 Likes

I haven’t visited either in a very long time. Actually I don’t even visit PP that much anymore

3 Likes

There some good threads still there.

3 Likes

You are doing an awesome job as a mod there.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

I think I’ve posted about this before. I truly think the reaction score thing on Patriots Planet should go away. It’s a who likes who thing and folks are scoring in threads undeservedly so, IMO. There used to be an option or two and you could rep and comment in a box. That was a nice, quick way of communicating with a member.

I too spend very little time there now. I post my daily theme in the Circle, look for birthdays, mark all forums read and bounce.

3 Likes

Glad I Dont go to PP, sounds like a dramatic place lol. I post once every few months.

2 Likes

That is one thing I do miss. I used to post cat things frequently in the dopamine thread but quit because I got pissed about an individual spamming it. Childish on my part I know but that just rubs me the wrong way. Unlike Angie. :rofl:

2 Likes

Okay time for a run. Be back soon

3 Likes

There are some good posters and threads there. And as a Pat fan very good info. But I am the only Pat fan here so get that. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I root for them because of you & one other person so I don’t dislike them.

2 Likes