Random Thoughts

That is one cute baby.

That is one big dog.

1 Like

Lol ya heā€™s a good size. I bought him a Red Sox dog jersey once. He was too big for it. Lol

1 Like

Iā€™m waiting for you to say that the jersey was too big for your dog, but fit you just right.

1 Like

Lmao Iā€™m fat. It wouldnā€™t fit me. I need xxl now sadly lmao.

We are wedding it up!

2 Likes

Food is amazing here!

2 Likes

What are you drinking? Or are you the DD tonight so your missus can get hammered? Ummm ā€¦ cut???

1 Like

Iā€™m half cut already lol! Iā€™m drinking Original 16! Sheā€™s DD :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

If that Piggy from PP were here, I could guess what his response would have been to this. :innocent:

1 Like

The Patriots are burning almost $16.8 Million worth of cap space on players who didnā€™t make their 53-man roster.

:astonished:

Now that the Patriots have cut their roster down to 53 players, with Jamie Collins making the team, what number will he switch to?

His old #91 is still taken by Deatrich Wise, and, according to NFL protocols, he canā€™t keep wearing #8 unless he becomes a punter, kicker, QB, or wide receiver.

According to my math, guys who have backed up Tom Brady have made 203 starts (and counting) for other NFL teams after being Bradyā€™s clipboard holder.

Bledsoe 70
Cassell 66
Hoyer 36
Brissett 15
Mallett 8
Garapolo 8

1 Like

Makes you wonder what their records were after backing up TB12.

Iā€™m very hung over.

1 Like

Holy shit itā€™s almost noon and I just woke up. Had a big cookout yesterday and didnā€™t fall asleep til around 4 am. Good times. :slight_smile:

And for some reason I never have a hangover no matter how much I drink. Weird.

What did you drink?

1 Like

I feel hungover and I didnā€™t have any alcohol.

4 Likes

This.

1 Like

The PawSox and Lehigh Valley were both eliminated from playoff contention weeks ago.

Yet, they are both playing the season finale as if the World Series outcome relied on this game.