Random Thoughts

Our new house passed home inspection, good news as there is nothing of concern or in need of repair - looks like the family and I will be relocating soon and I will get to do some much loved demo.

I will miss not having my late brothers help, not because he is a talented construction guy, no he was not.

in fact not once, but two different times, he was helping to destroy a tub and took out toilets on the back swing of the sledge hammer. Both times the shut off was shit and I had to kill the main water.

you just can not find consistency like that these days.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A huge congratulations to you guys man. That’s terrific. :heart:

1 Like

Sounds like he and I went to the same construction school.

2 Likes

The second time we had just joked about the 1st time!!

luckily I am a little handy and fixed everything.

I am looking forward to taking some walls out, I may just try the old run and jump thru them I did 35 years ago!!

I’ve been busy and haven’t been able to respond individually to your posts, Mike, Tyler, johnlocke, etc. You’re in my thoughts and wish y’all the best :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Joolz. 2020 can just go straight to hell. The year the world went crazy.

1 Like

Wow. Another 9 hour “nap”. it’s almost 2 and I’m up for the morning, I think.

I have slept about 36 of the last 48 hours. I think I may be a down or something with everything so topsy turvy. Dunno.

1 Like

Lmao!!!

I woke up at 2 last night because I was so hot. I went pee and then went back to sleep soundly till 7 :slight_smile:

I’d recommend a discussion with your physician, don’t make assumptions about your state of health.

3 Likes

Thank you and funny you should say that. I have an appt today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Daughter did her 1st preflight check, take off, fly, landing yesterday - so proud of her.

2 Likes

Morning at Loon Island, Newfound Lake, Hebron, NH.

God, I love where I live. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I lived on a mountain for many years overlooking this lake and watched the fog rise off of it every morning.

Beautiful. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Fog 1

Just talked to my mom and she thinks someone tried to blow up the hospital for a second time to kill her because she figured out a huge conspiracy but God intervened again. And that everyone in the family is out to get her. This kinda sucks but I’m getting used to it.

She is going to a rehab tomorrow but I’m not sure she makes it out.

She quite likely has a pretty bad tumor.

Sorry for the downer.

And sunset over the mountains every night from the porch was just something special. Different every night.

Sunset 3

2 Likes

Great sky at the end of a great day on the river.

So needed the recharge.

1 Like

Haven’t been able to get a hold of my mom since yesterday at her rehab hospital but I think she’s just not with it enough to answer.

The nurses tell me she doing fine.

My ex-wife went down there the second she heard what was happening. For all of her faults she is one smart broad and great lawyer and accountant. So my mom now has lawyers in my ex, my cousin, her favorite nephew and my dear friend from youth looking after her.

Good stuff.

1 Like

On to the next one. Just 12 more wins to go for Banner 18. #BleedGreen

1 Like

2 Likes