Random Thoughts

Random thought on the draft: I figured I would put it here to keep the draft thread on topic.

I loved the forced photo opts with the GM’s kids but where was John Elway’s boy? you know the full grown domestic violence asshat? why wasn’t he forced to pose like Lynch’s kid.

speaking of which one GM’s daughter had her ass hanging out!! And teh Receiver with the bimbo, call girl, the one who grabbed one of his phones and he ripped it out of her hands, she was dressed in the minimum.

1 Like

Do you like Gladiator movies?

I have some great friends in low places. My homeless friend is psyched cuz he just got a new job for great money and cant wait to start even though he makes more on unemployment right now.

This is why I help him in whatever way I can.

Good cat with a bad drinking problem.

High five bro.

No good without pictures.

I swear quite profusely after drinking coffee

Tyler’s fun fact for the day.

1 Like

Just set up my new OLED TV. Holy freaking shit. Beautiful picture with amazing black levels and colors. The video processing has breathed new life into my shows and all my old Pats, Sox and Celtics games.

And I just watched some HDR stuff from YouTube and I’m just blown away.

Simply amazing.

Thanks for the recommendation, Clown.

3 Likes

This coffee shop is within walking distance of the Warner Brothers’ lot in Burbank. It was a pit stop for me and my two dogs at the time whenever I made the trip from the Bay Area down to San Diego. They have outdoor seating and a walk-up window, which are two very dog-friendly amenities.

I hope they survive COVID.

https://www.priscillascoffee.com/

2 Likes

Ya lots of small businesses here I think are in bad shape right now. They are opening up in a couple weeks. I have tried my hardest to support local through this.

1 Like

Potential birthday gift for the little goose-stepper in your family tree??? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Lol. This could be the hottest toy come Christmas.

Beaver Cleaver’s crushes both grew up to be attractive women.

Patricia Turner as "Linda Dennison"

Karen Sue Trent as "Penny Woods"

2 Likes

I had never realized how many Yiddish words have become part of American English vernacular.

Not to kibitz you or anything, but I use a lot of these words. Does that make me a schmuck?

Hehe

Schlong : (vulgar) A penis (שלאַנג‎, shlang , ‘snake’; cf. German: Schlange ; OED)

Woke up with a headache. Ugh hate when this happens. Gonna be a long day.

Quiz question: who drove the Command Module while Armstrong and Aldrin were playing on the surface of the Moon?

Answer: Michael Collins, the guy whose name everyone seems to forget.

They should have used him as the front man for all those “Designated Driver” campaigns.

1 Like

The more you know

I was going to make up a name. Glad I didn’t have to embarrass myself.

2 Likes

On this date 75 years ago (April 30th, 1945), Adolf Hitler committed suicide.

Happy Der Fuhrer ist Kaput Day.

3 Likes

Still love family guys display of Hitler Committing suicide lol

2 Likes
3 Likes

Just bought this Sepultura dress shirt. I’m gonna love going to weddings and functions now rocking this epic metal band.

Their logo in black is up next for a tat on my arm.

2 Likes