Random Football News

1 Like

he stood for something, can’t fault him

Adam Schefter

‪Kansas City Royals announced that the newest member of their ownership group is Kansas City QB Patrick Mahomes.‬

1 Like

Adam Schefter

7mtSuponsloreid

·

No. 1 overall pick Joe Burrow has agreed in principle to a $36.1M contract with the Bengals pending a physical later this week, source tells ESPN.

Burrow is receiving 100% of his $23.88M signing bonus from the Bengals within 15 days of executing his contract.

Adam Schefter

19m ·

‪Chargers and DE Joey Bosa reached agreement on a 5-year, $135 million extension that ties him to LA the next six years, league sources tell ESPN. He had $78M fully guaranteed at signing and $102M guaranteed - a new NFL defensive record.‬

1 Like

Adam Schefter

32m ·

‪In a competitive battle, Bears are expected to name Mitchell Trubisky the starting QB, source tells ESPN.‬

‪It’s due to his progression, leadership and overall performance throughout camp. Nick Foles made decision difficult for Matt Nagy, but the team feels strong about its QBs.‬

Wow! What an incredible comeback and story for Alex.

High five, bro.

1 Like

“They’re certainly allowed to talk about what is happening on the field, whether it’s the National Anthem or something else with a name or a phrase on a player’s jersey or on his shoes,” McManus said. “They’re free to talk about that, but we’re going to do so objectively. They’re not going to interject their opinion or their philosophy. They’re there to cover the game. But if something else happens to be part of the story, they’re going to tell that story."

Rivers
So far. 30-36 327 passing yards. Outside of the dumb pick, he has been money today. Amazing this game is so close.

1 Like

Minshew has the Jags who are tanking it up 27 to 20 with 1:33 to go against the Colts with his 3 touchdowns. Guess he didn’t get the memo. Craziness.

Brutal. Hilton misses an easy catch to end thr game. Unreal.

1 Like

Colts losing means I’m out of suicide pool

So, I read that Asante Samuel Jr. Had a big day for his college team yesterday.

How did I get so old that former players have kids in these leagues?

NFL Network and Red Zone available on YouTubeTV for everyone keeping score

1 Like

I so love it.

1 Like