Rams vs Seahawks Live NFL Reddit Stream

That doesn’t sound very appetizing :frowning:

It’s not, but a good blood letting cleanses the soul before the rituals leading to sacrifice. I found it is at this time a good bowl of luguine in red sauce helps with the impalement viewing.

2 Likes

Yes, we did the Deviled Ham, relish and Miracle Whip thing too.

On a related note, we never used mayonnaise. It was always Miracle Whip with everything.

2 Likes

unless it was tuna, tuna needs mayo

1 Like

What’s the difference between miracle wip and mayo?

1 Like
2 Likes

I made grilled cheese Tuesday. I used equal parts butter and mayo (with a little granulated garlic and black pepper)for the spread.

It was fantastic.

3 Likes

Wow… Alright then… Now I need to try both side by side and see what I like better lol

2 Likes

MMMmMMMM, damn that sounds delicious. My spose also does that too, comes out so good with a bit of mayo on with butter… Adds a nice taste to it!

A new grilled cheese shop opened up not too far from where I work (well… 5 minute drive) and it’s fantastic. They do a mac and cheese grilled cheese… mmmmmm, I may get that for supper.

I love how this Hawks/Rams thread had very little to do with the game, more about food lmao.

1 Like

Thread evolution.

On some sites, this type of thing this is not encouraged. Threads should stick to the topic at hand.

1 Like

True that,TalkSox (Joolz isn’t a fan of that site haha) is very much like that. If I get too off topic, posters tend to get a tad cranky.

I’ve heard if places where they run off their very best posters for some thing called “thread jacking”.

Seems kind of crazy to me.

:ninja:

2 Likes

Creepy…

Then again I am a ninja so…