Monday October 5

I think it’s a lockout buddy. Everything is pointing to it. The players and owners are not even close to agreeing it’s crazy. There needs to be a cap though so it has to happen. Of course the players don’t want it, but it needs to happen. Dodgers are a joke. Just buy their team

1 Like

Sox have money but they’re cheap bastards so there is that lmao

1 Like

Sox have so much money but John Henry is a cheap ass.

1 Like

I can’t stand John Henry. Wish he would sell the team. He has zero clue how to run a franchise.

1 Like

Well Jack I’m gonna relax for a bit my man! Thanks for the company buddy!

I’m gonna climb into bed.

1 Like

Goodnight, Tyler. 100+ good thread

1 Like

We rocked it buddy!!! Chat tomorrow!

Go Rays!

1 Like

Rays win 5-2 & take a 2-0 game lead