Monday October 5

Good morning, gang

Have a great day

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. I hope it’s a great day for you all. Quick question now that the season’s over who starts the thread?

3 Likes

I think anyone can start the thread since the Sox season is over

3 Likes

Good morning, good friends :two_hearts:

Yes, it’s an offseason free-for-all and anyone can start a thread :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

LIVE: Red Sox President & CEO Sam Kennedy, Chief Baseball Officer Craig Breslow, and Manager Chad Tracy.

Link:

Redirecting...?

3 Likes

Morning good folks. Hope everyone has a great day!!!

3 Likes

Chapman says Sox need more offense & need to make some moves. He’s exactly right. Spend some money & get us a big time power hitter

3 Likes

100 percent! He isn’t wrong. Two years in a row got bounced in the first round by the Yankees.

That should tell management we need some offensive power. We didn’t do shit to upgrade the offense last year. They better spend money and do something this year or players will start to leave and we will suck

2 Likes

Bought Ayden a new oilers hat today. It’s nice. I’ll send a picture later when he tries it on.

2 Likes

And because I got ayden a new oilers hat I’m gonna choke slam his ass just because.

2 Likes

This is the hat we got the boy

IMG-2493

2 Likes

Nice hat!

1 Like