Monday, November 7, 2022

That thought occurred to me as well

2 Likes

I bet anything if Ryan is healthy that Saturday starts him

2 Likes

I donā€™t think the Raiders will draft a qb because they just signed Carr to an extension. I can see them trading back for more picks. Depending on where the Colts finish they need to do whatever it takes to move up.

2 Likes

Essentially three if not 4 teams can finish worse than us

Not good. Ehlinger could be the future for a while.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking soā€¦ā€¦ or Foles.

I think they were hoping for a spark from Ehlinger in the two weeks they tried him. Hoping for a lamar jackson or Mahomes, but they didnā€™t get it. Not sure what they do from here now.

2 Likes

Yes agreed!

See what the colts do. Theyā€™re still sadly only two games out of division. Maybe they still try and turn it around. But they looked so bad against New England. I just canā€™t see it.

2 Likes

https://i.postimg.cc/8CD6RvwB/14-FB4-B89-63-D0-4-EF0-B5-D0-88-F215-EC6-EC9.jpg

Nelson, you been saying this for weeks. How about prove it by action. Not just talk.

2 Likes

Image isnā€™t showing up

Anyway he basically says

ā€œWe need to get this shit correct ASAP and turn this aroundā€

Yaā€¦ā€¦ how about prove it.

2 Likes

A friend of mine thinks they can turn it around. I just donā€™t see it

Colts need to win out now and they wonā€™t do it

I think tanking is insanely stupid. They wonā€™t get Young. I bet raiders still go for a QB. Carr can groom him. Detroit will and Texans will.

Indy os basically screwed bahahaha

2 Likes

Pretty good qb class this year coming out so they can still draft one. I just have no faith in Ballard. Heā€™s a major part of the problem.

2 Likes

Completely agreed. I donā€™t trust them to do anything

I guarantee they will beat Texans and Raiders and maybe one other team

6-10-1

And they will miss playoffs and get a horrible draft pick. Guaranteed. Thatā€™s this damn franchise for you!

2 Likes

Finally have a top 10. Closer to top 5 defense and they ruin it by a shit offense and no QB.

1 Like

Top five defense

Bottom five offense

2 Likes

Colts will finish with a record strong enough to screw them out of a decent pick.

2 Likes

2023 NFL Draft: Scouting Bryce Young, C.J. Stroud and other top QB prospects

• Bryce Young, Alabama.
  • C.J. Stroud, Ohio State.
  • Hendon Hooker, Tennessee.
  • Will Levis, Kentucky.
  • Anthony Richardson, Florida
2 Likes

The kid from Florida is a little raw but big & uber talented

2 Likes

Well thatā€™s promising. They can probably get one of them if they arenā€™t stupidā€¦ā€¦

Colts need to fix the line too. Trevor Lawrence was suppose to be good and look how he is doing for the Jags

Itā€™s a different league now. You wonā€™t find a manning or Luck. Those are one in a million. You need a complete team.

2 Likes

I had a look at the colts board. Holy smokes. They are not happy about Saturday. Some are but most arenā€™t

Not sure what they expect.

2 Likes

He will fix the o line over anyone. Not sure what fans expect.

2 Likes

Heā€™s just Interim. Irsay still has to conduct interviews when the season ends because of the Rooney Rule. People need to relax a little.

2 Likes