Monday, November 7, 2022

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a fabulous day!

2 Likes

Morning all!

Up extra early. Ayden ate too much Halloween candy and threw up in his bed twenty minutes lmfao. He’s good now. Haha. I told him to slow down last night :joy:

2 Likes

Good morning, fab friends

Have a wonderful day

Slow down,Ayden!

#FireReich

2 Likes

4 hours of sleep for me… Holy smokes am I ever tired.

2 Likes

Coffee up, brother

How were the roads this morning?

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

I’ve been traveling a bit as of late and damn it if this didn’t end up being the least-watched WS of my entire life. Hope you all enjoyed it but I wish PHL could have put up more of a fight.

I like Dusty Baker but I kind of feel like this is on-par with Barry Switzer being a SB champion.

2 Likes

So much coffee hahah love it. They were terrible man, drove sooooo slow coming to work… It rained last night so the roads are sheer ice, it’s nuts!

1 Like

mmmmm, sweet beautiful coffee!!!

1 Like

Completely agreed Stan… I watched just a few minutes of each game… I was hoping Philly could have taken it… 4 WS appearances by Houston, and now 2 wins… I respect how good and competitive they are each year, but I just find it boring… It’s like seeing Golden State win the NBA championship each year.

Time for a change, and hopefully that is the Sox next year!

1 Like

REICH FIRED!!!

Happy days!!! Hell yes !!!

1 Like

Just saw it!! Party with pants off!

1 Like

First thing I’m doing when I get home from work!!!

1 Like

Ballard should be next. He is also responsible for this mess. Refused, flat out refused, to get a qb for the future. He instead TRADED PICKS for washed up
qb’s. He has had plenty of time & opportunities to replace Andrew Luck. He also has no idea how to use free agency when the Colts had plenty of cap
room to improve. His time has come & gone

1 Like

Completely agreed. He took a once good team and ran it into the ground.

1 Like

I want Tomlin. Hope Steelers fire him and he comes to Indy.

1 Like

I like Tomlin. Like you & having been saying though, get Sean Payton on the phone pronto

1 Like

I should send patriots a thank you basket. Got Reich fired hahaha.

1 Like

That would be amazing!!

1 Like

Or at least post a thank you basket on PP. They would get a kick out of that

1 Like