Monday March 13 - Sox at Jays

Yes!!!

2 Likes

Nothing to report or talk about on this game. Ugly as hell

2 Likes

Looks like the Sox went with a lineup of mostly guys that will be in the minors this year

2 Likes

Panthers reportedly willing to trade QB Matt Corral

He was 3rd round draft pick.

3 Likes

What one analyst says about Richardson.

Richardson might become a great player ā€” we all hope he does but at this point thereā€™s no real nuance to his game and heā€™s markedly inaccurate. His ball placement is so erratic and inconsistent you just donā€™t know. He misses many easy throws

Im still reading to see whatā€™s said about the other three

3 Likes

The San Francisco 49ers have reached an agreement on a one-year deal with quarterback Sam Darnold, a source told ESPNā€™s Adam Schef

3 Likes

They showed why today :joy:

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmm

Jack,

I donā€™t know what to say on this. I guess a good quarterback coach can work with him on the fundamentals and hep him with his game. But yes. That is a bit scary.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not concerned. Like weā€™ve been saying, get a vet & let him sit & learn for a year

2 Likes

And I am on record on saying I donā€™t want Richardson at all. Even if we were looking for the Pats, nope

3 Likes

He had plus and minus for all four, Tyler, just shared since thats who you want.

2 Likes

Got my L&O on.

2 Likes

Me too

2 Likes

I donā€™t remember this episode :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Green :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Stop making me sad Muse :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Ok folks, be back later. Need to go get Aydenā€™s prescription and then get him from my momā€™s as she got him from daycare. Sheesh gonna be a late night for me. Wonā€™t be home till closer to 6.

2 Likes

Most of his accuracy issues are due to bad footwork & that can be fixed. Jalen Hurts had similar issues

2 Likes

Briscoe zit remover :rofl:

1 Like