Monday March 13 - Sox at Jays

Morning all

Sox, kick some ass for once against Toronto!

2 Likes

Good morning, BSU family :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

Go Sox!

3 Likes

The game is on NESN 360. I don’t recognize anyone in the lineup :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Jack, L&O tonight with Abbie.

3 Likes

Good morning, gang

Have a great day

Go Sox!

3 Likes

Excellent!

3 Likes

We will have interesting lineups this season.

Good morning, everyone

3 Likes

Jack,

sorry our conversations at night always come to an abrupt end… With Belle being colicky and screaming starting around 9 or 10, I have to use both hands and just pace with her for a couple hours to settle her down. We have a doctor appointment today to see if maybe she is allergic to dairy or something. This screaming at night is ridiculous lol.

3 Likes

Poor Belle.:confused: That’s hard on all but her especially

3 Likes

On BBC starting at 4:00 PM

2 Likes
3 Likes

I would start watching that show with you guys but I need some hubba hubba in the show for me to watch. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ( No, not Angie :rofl:)

3 Likes

You might consider some of the detectives are hubba hubba, depending on the season. Let me see if I can find some pictures.

3 Likes

Here’s Detective Ed Green, portrayed by Jesse L. Martin.

3 Likes

It’s horrible. I don’t normally get too sad or down, but last night I did. I felt so bad for her… It’s hard when you know your baby is in severe pain and you can’t help them. We are ordering a dairy free formula that comes tomorrow, so we will see if that works… Apparently there is no one reason for colick. Babies just get super sore and there isn’t much you can do for them… They out grow it, but in the mean time it’s stressful for the parents and especially the baby. The lack of sleep is horrific, I got 3.5 hours last night.

3 Likes

He is in the Flash! He plays Iris West Dad. He is a great character!

3 Likes

Muse, Jeremy Sisto (you know him from SFU) is Detective Cyrus Lupo on Law & Order.

2 Likes

Nothing to worry about. I know you have your hands full.

2 Likes

I must say I love the new baseball schedule. Not as many division games and more games outside the division… Apparently we play every single team at least once. It got a tad dry playing the same teams constantly. I swear all of last September it was just us playing the Jays and Orioles lol. It will be nice to change up the schedule a little bit. Big time fan of that.

2 Likes

In the episode “Blackmail” Lieutenant Van Buren wasn’t a fan of Detective Lupo and Bernard’s scruffy look.

“And one more thing: You know, I don’t know what kind of downtown look you guys are going for with the stubble and all, but it’s not working.”

2 Likes