2 Likes

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy the day!

2 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a great day

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hope everyone has a good day. Busy at work so far. Day should fly by lol.

2 Likes

Tyler kicking ass & taking names at the RCMP.

2 Likes

Absolutely brutal schedule to wrap up the season for the Sox. Just completed series against the Yanks, Astros and Dodgers and are now facing the following teams to close out the regular season:
Astros
Royals (thank God)
Rays
O’s
Yankees
Jays
Rangers
White Sox (thank God II)
Rays
O’s

3 Likes

And needing lots of coffee to do it lmao!!!

2 Likes

And 5 games back of a wild card spot. Not looking good

2 Likes

Long weekend for me coming up. Yay

Riders play Winnipeg Sunday. Big game.

2 Likes

Would be as epic a close to a season as has ever occured in my lifetime, should they pull it off.

I had no real expectations of this team coming into the year so they’ve already exceeded anything I could have imagined. Bloom has certainly made the farm system better and the big club is scrappy. This 2023 team is actually closer to what I thought the 2013 might be.

Trying not to look at failure to qualify for the postseason this year as a failure, should it play out that way.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s been a good season! I really wish we didn’t drop series like the Oakland, st louis, Washington, etc. that is what hurt. But it’s still been a fun seaso. Especially with all the injuries. I’m not expecting a playoff spot, but if it happens awesome. If not

Oh well… colts season is upon us :joy:

3 Likes

Lunch time.

2 Likes

Sausage and pierogies

2 Likes

Tyler, I figured that Jonathan Taylor would have been traded by now. Wonder what is going on. I’m sure Joolzie is anxious about this too.

2 Likes

Muse was suppose to be back next week but might be another two weeks

2 Likes

Lmao I bet she is

And I’m surprised myself man.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wowzers. An extended stay in Maine.

2 Likes

Sale going tonight

2 Likes