Monday 10.24.22

Lol, I think that is my ring finger and ya it probably does… Maybe that will be my chore tonight haha.

2 Likes

I’ll clip it lmao.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmm, I could go for some chicken right about now… Not sure what I will have for lunch. Going home to let the dogs out and then find something… Probably pizza pops or something like that.

2 Likes

I will pretend the Phillie are the Red Sox in the World Series… I will enjoy it a bit more lol.

I hope the Phillies honestly sweep the Astros. Seeing the Astros go 1-3 in the World Series would be absolutely hilarious to me. They choke every singe time they get there if they lose this one. That is what they will be known for if they drop this one.

2 Likes

Yum. I can smell it just by reading this

3 Likes

If any of you were near me I would make a plate for you. I have stuffing, rolls and either butter pecan or vanilla ice cream

BTW, awesome post count. Woohoo

3 Likes

From the Don Johnson article above:

Recalling filming a chase scene with co-star Philip Michael Thomas, the boaster said: 'We were running down the street and something was falling all around us.

When they said “Cut” I turned around and there were about 10,000 bras and panties covering the street. It turned out the ladies working in the offices were throwing their underwear at us.’

The grinning star then added: 'Of course, it ruined the shot.’

3 Likes

:rofl: & not surprised

3 Likes

I pretend Angie is my… never mind

3 Likes

I’m sure I posted this in another thread but much of my ‘80s music collection came from songs heard on Miami Vice. As a result of hearing this song, I have all of her CDs. IMO, she didn’t get the recognition she deserved.

2 Likes

I went to the fridge just to start making some more ice. I found I had an unopened pack of aKlondike to add to the ones I bought on Friday oh my goodness it’s Christmas

3 Likes

New Instagram post with 6 pictures :wink:

3 Likes

I wish I was :disappointed:

I had a frozen dinner.

Octane got into the garbage this morning :angry: what a mess I had to clean when I got home grrrrrr

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This group I adore

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that, Joolzie.

3 Likes

I just looked

3 Likes

I’m now craving baked chicken, stuffing & a warm roll

3 Likes

And ice cream.:slightly_smiling_face: