Monday 05.02.22- Sox won’t lose today

Lmao, it was super funny. He saw me and instantly stopped and went back in the house hahahahaha. I would have no problem punching him in the fact if he got in my face… Leah also came outside and can look scary when she wants ahaha, so maybe it was her intimidation as well.

This neighbour is a piece of shit, I am sure he would have no problems fighting me if it came down to it… Which hopefully won’t because I don’t want to hurt him lol, and I also don’t want to risk a broken nose but man he is insane… He is just the neighbourhood bully that tries to intimidate people. He hasn’t tried it with me yet, but if he does he will find out it won’t work out so well for him.

3 Likes

Wanting to get a new tattoo on my wedding finger (Wedding band) Would look similar to this

But the one artist that did my Flash and Batman is in jail, and the other that did my Ninja Turtle and Power Ranger passed away last year. And the girl that did my tree and wolf on my other arm doesn’t do finger tattoos. UGH

Now have to call around and find someone that will do it, and find a new artist. I hate this lol. So many tattoo artists are jerks, and I hate dealing with them.

2 Likes

Can you ask friends/coworkers who have tata who they use?

3 Likes

I’m sorry but that made me laugh

3 Likes

I don’t know a ton of people that have tattoos which is weird hahah because they are so common. I asked my friend Steph at work and she recommended Dallas but I don’t like him. I asked him for a tattoo once and he replied “Not doing that, I don’t like it” he is a prick so I don’t see him.

Most tattoo places are closed on Mondays, I think I will start calling around tomorrow and see what they say.

The bad: it is on a finger so it will hurt like a mother lol.
The good: it literally will take 10 mins, so endure the pain for 10 mins and then good to go lol.

2 Likes

Lmao, I hate to say this because I don’t like to lump all tattoo artists in one group, BUT the majority of tattoo artists are usually deadbeat losers… NOT ALL! I know some that are great, but I would be willing to say half of them are drugged out jerks. I know quite a few artists that are just ridiculous… So doesn’t surprise me the guy who did my Flash went to jail. He was legit telling me stories of how he used to do cocaine off hookers, and got in fight with cops all the time lmao. He was not a good dude BUT he was absolutely amazing at what he did. He did good art, so I would go se him, but as a person he was just horrible.

3 Likes

Who hasn’t :rofl:

Kidding

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! Hahahahahahhaha.

2 Likes

I’d still find a way to lose this :coffee:

4 Likes

Hahaha, I am assuming you mean the tattoo ring lol.

4 Likes

I think he means the Sox game :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Lol, Oh… I dunno hahahah. It showed he replied to me… so I thought he meant the tattoo… Too hard to know lol. That is why the reply needs to quote the person.

3 Likes

Maybe he causes the 6th user to leave?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Some of the BSU family

2 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

More BSU animal love

2 Likes

3 Likes

Love all the pictures, Musie :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ouch

Got it done. Bone city tattoo got me in quick. Nice guy.

3 Likes