Mnday - May 27 Sox at Orioles

Morning good folks! Have a great day!!

Go Sox

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Today I have a Memorial Day party to go to so I won’t be around for the ballgame

Enjoy your day

Go Sox

2 Likes

Have fun!

3 Likes

Good morning to all.

May it be a wonderful day.

And thoughts and gratitude for those who laid down their lives for us to be free. I have so many relatives on both sides who answered that call.

Just spent an hour in the back yard at that point I had no pep left so will just do what I can when I can.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oilers go at 6:30 tonight. Home game.

Hoping we can get the series lead !!

2 Likes

Celtics tonight, if they win that puts them in the Finals for the championship. Go Celtics. Go Oilers. Go Sox

3 Likes

Whooop!! Good sports. Night !

1 Like

Almost oilers time

2 Likes

Sox lost 11-3

2 Likes

Home made tacos tonight. Mini ones!

I shall have 4.

2 Likes

Sox got their ass kicked. My streak was short lived. Haha.

2 Likes

From Facebook:

Belle reading a new book with Daddy. She loves reading, always bringing us books or sitting on the floor flipping through books on her own :heart:

2 Likes

Got home a little bit ago. Hope everyone had a nice day. Sox didn’t show up today I see. Oilers up 2-0. Celtics looking to close out their series tonight.

1 Like

Thanks for posting joolz

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Oilers and Dallas in a barn burner. Giving me a heart attack

1 Like

Celtics win. Oilers did not

1 Like

Pickard needs to start next game

Skinner cost us. Fucking idiot.

Anyway. Have a good night folks.

Lose Wednesday and this series is as good as over

1 Like

Was bummed to tune into the Sox game just in time to watch them cough up a 5-run inning and a 7-0 deficit.

Sorry about Edmonton but I put a $100 pre-season bet on Dallas to win the Cup at +1600. I also randomly drew them in a knock-out pool so my wallet is finding it difficult to root against the Stars.

Of course, I will happily trade a shot for some cash in exchange for an 18th banner for the Celtics.

3 Likes