MLB Postseason

Houston needs to win tonight, otherwise the Yankees have a fast and easy road to a title. Tampa pretty much has zero chance at winning a 7 game series against the yanks.

In the 19 games Tampa and New York have played this year, New York has won 12 of those and has outscored Tampa 96 to 56.That’s 40 more runs!!! I don’t think Tampa even wins a game in that series to be honest. Yanks have owned them all year. Also 4 of the 7 games Tampa won against the Yankees, New York had significant injuries.

Guess what I am trying to say is, GO ASTROS!!! Get this series tonight. You’re our only hope.

2 Likes

I’ve been all in on the Astros all series. No hate for them on my end. I’ll record it and watch it after the Pats game.

1 Like

Quick start for houston wow.

Yup go astros. Beat those upstart Rays and then knock off the overrated Jankies.

1 Like

Think Houston has this. Cole has been fantastic.

6-1 Houston.

Houston coming for you Yanks.

Now that Los Doyers have soiled themselves in yet another postseason, is Astros-Yankees going to be the real World Series this year?

1 Like

Definitely!!!

In my opinion the Nats and Cards have no chance at either of these guys.

1-0 Yankees. Just putting the game on.

Ugh 2-0 stanks

Astros win game 3!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol, I see what you did there!

2 Likes

Beautiful, lol!

Stros-Yanks rained out tonight.

That means Greinke and Verlander can start Games 4 and 5 for Houston on full 4 day rest.

3 Likes

Poop. Well hope Verlander destroys them tomorrow !!

1 Like
3 Likes

how to win Boston Fans? root against the yankees

2 Likes

Astros/Nats World Series would be friggin awesome!!! Great pitching in there.

Nobody wants to see the stanks again.