MLB Offseason 2020

johnlocke, I just went through this thread and gave your posts lots of :heart:

I’m unable to keep up with MLB news and appreciate your posts.

3 Likes

You are so very welcome.

2 Likes

@johnlocke is the man!!

1 Like

Holy crap. Arizona is building a beast the last few years. But 85 for 5 is just wow for Bumgarner.

3 Likes

Wow!!! Arizona is gonna be awesome.

Yeah, but can MadBum still hit?

1 Like

Just saw a tribute video for Porcello and nearly shed a man tear. Fight me! I don’t care.

1 Like

I will miss Slick Rick rapping La Di Da Di I like to party, struck another sucker!!

1 Like

Lmao well… that was interesting

1 Like
1 Like

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-mlb-umpires-strike-deal-that-opens-door-for-computerized-strike-zone-235641564.html?utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=yahoosports&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR3Ryfi6RisoyAgBvkVr_bq1j2DbtHqnNc16imwZk6JOdsZW0kaNMjd9l7c&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmFjZWJvb2suY29tLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAJkmitDKVAnNEDvwRpf6RfgoQYvL0vOGAsbsgRckFvh6DjcLSJEcYFNqDWn1sV4zfVzeEubjRrZZ1aZHALq5Ogkf8ao5No2E66Q53zeQDrz6PNLzL_0U0XHozIzcozqcy-b1eg0N3fUEjrD81koALQ5J8wK0nZAH-Q2AYP5F9UIS

1 Like

Better than the Yankees sign him.

They used it for the Fall Stars Game in the Arizona League last season. I didn’t see that it was any better or any worse than a human umpire, but if they put enough money into it, I’m sure they will make it more accurate.

1 Like

I just woke up from a dream where the Texas Rangers won the AL Pennant. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Rays Will compete again this year. They have a strong team, I figured they would make a splash this year in the off-season and get a couple more guys and really build up their team. It’s amazing, that team doesn’t have much money but they always seem to compete like Oakland. A lot of respect for them

That guy is only 33 years old. Crazy.

1 Like