MLB Offseason 2020

I wish we had a dislike button.

bye big Dick

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!

DONā€™T LEAVE RICK I LOVE YOU!

2 Likes

Worst news Iā€™ve heard today :frowning:

The friggin Sox better make a move and get someone reliable. And that is absolutely key right now. We need a reliable 4th guy more so than just a lights out pitcherā€¦ With Sale burning out toward the end of the season 2 years ago and then he was hurt and missed a chunk last season, Price is always hurt, Eovaldi is injury prone, losing a guy like Porcello that could go 5 or more when asked to is a huge loss. Ugh

3 Likes

Yes, he chewed up innings and they need to replace that somehow.

2 Likes

I wonder who they will getā€¦ Things have definitely got more interesting.

They should have kept him for 1 year 10 million!!!

2 Likes

Ya I was hoping they would do something and keep him but at the same time I am not surprised. Apparently the Mets are prepared to make a moveā€¦ Maybe we could get Noah Syndergaard?

1 Like
2 Likes

spend, spend, spend!!!

1 Like

I know this is in response to the player that overdosed and died. Are they going to differentiate between with players that are prescribed them for legitimate purposes from those abusing it and how? I havenā€™t seen much on this subject.

https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb-opioid-testing-season-tyler-skaggs-011335351.html

The return of Penis Head!

1 Like
2 Likes

hate to lose JBJ, I love defense and If Mookie leaves thatā€™s a huge hole!!

2 Likes

*Miltonā€™s own Rich Hill

2 Likes

When you are hyped to be the best team in baseball and still donā€™t make it to the World Series you spend more money :slight_smile: The Yankee way lol

1 Like
1 Like

21 years old, 6 feet, 150 pounds. Probably fast as hell! Sounds promising already.

1 Like