Memorial Day: Orioles (Wells) @ Red Sox (Hill) 7:10

Good morning & happy Memorial Day

Celtics beat the flaming ball sacs last night to advance to the NBA Finals!

Let’s get a Sox win again. I’m tired of the Orioles

Everyone have a tremendous day :heart:

3 Likes

Happy Memorial Day to all who celebrate. I hope you have a great day, Tyler, I know today is going to be very busy for you.

When our coach was celebrating in the locker room in Miami he reminded the team that our organization doesn’t celebrate Eastern championship banners, you know like Indianapolis do. LOL He said we have four more to go that’s where this organization is about.

Well said.
#Goingfor18

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good morning everyone :revolving_hearts:

On this day remember and honor all who served :us:

2 Likes

Oh, :rofl: at “flaming ball sacs”

2 Likes

We will never forget, no that’s not right we will never let you forget. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It is what it is :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Strange the Sox are playing a night game. I think they usually play in the afternoon on Memorial Day. Okay with me because it’s better to watch.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
I love this core team very much. Been watching them for so long since they were drafted and formed the group they are now. Win or lose I just really adore this group will continue to root for them.

3 Likes

3 Likes

What a great picture. This young man is amazing on the court and off the court. He is so damn likable in my opinion. The people that they assembled were decent prior but you liked them, much this core group has been playing together for five years they are great in how they work together and how they treat each other. Bias maybe , I’ve been watching this team for a while now and I’ve been watching the Celtics since I was in a single digit age. :rofl:

3 Likes

I hope everyone is having a good day. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

So happy for you Muse. I really hope the Celtics go out and win it all!!!

My day is absolutely insane, 30 emails in counting and 45 voicemails… Going to be like this all week with the reminders we sent out.

Lovely.

3 Likes

This weekend is a bit tough for me. I lost my dad on the 28th (23 years ago) and my mom (2 years ago) on the 31st.

3 Likes

I don’t follow them near as close as you do but I think Danny Ainge deserves a little credit for putting this team together. Maybe Brad Stevens too.

3 Likes

:revolving_hearts: Thinking about you, Joolzie.

3 Likes

I know they say time heals all wounds but that’s not true. I lost my father when I was five in the 1970s and I think about him all the time. Soft hugs, lady.:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Definitely Danny and Brad has a lot to do with this core group and where we’re at now and the last few years.

Without their visions I don’t think we’d be here right now.

3 Likes

My dad moved on in 2010. I went to the cemetery early this morning for a visit. Needed to ask him some gardening questions. The answer I got was, you already know.

3 Likes