Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Good Wingsday morning, friends

Have a great day

Go Sox

Pivetta on the mound tonight

1 Like

Hola!

So finishing up the episode on Fenway Park, the PBS show I mentioned.Ot is 2004 and they are at the last out against St.Louis in St. Louis and I am tearing up. I friggen love this damn team. I been a fan my whole life the good, the bad, the ugly and the amazing moments like this.
I remember where I was, remember the miment, and remember that game , its stuck in my brain

2 Likes

Morning all have a good day.

2 Likes

I miss the ‘90s :frowning_face:

1 Like

I really should put this in the “What are you listening to…” thread on
Patriots Planet, eh?

1 Like
2 Likes

Good stuff, Joolzie

2 Likes

Good idea!

2 Likes

Weird… It looks warm there, but she is showing signs of perhaps being a bit chilly.

2 Likes

Banana pudding

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that you haven’t had banana milk in a while

2 Likes

Question. A librarian in town runs the writing groupI am a part of. She’s coming back from surgery where she had a small body part amputated because of her health. So she’s doing a contest where we write a story about how she lost her toe and whoever wins gets a $$20 gift card to a cafe.

I am not 100% sure I am doing it. But what I wrote up was her leaving the library and as she is walking to her car zombies run around the building next to the library and are coming toward her. Bottom line the zombie gets the body part. Yes? No? Better idea?

2 Likes

I had some last week actually with Ayden!

3 Likes

Early home time! Catch you good folks later!

3 Likes

I like it Muse! Zombies are popular as all hell right now, so I think that is a great idea!

3 Likes

Really? Thank you, Tyler. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I just started.I have a little over 300 words so far. Even if I dont win I am having fun writing it.

2 Likes

Play ball! :baseball:

1 Like