May 1/23 - Jays at Sox

Please win

3 Likes

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Hav a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone! Hope all have a great morning.

Ill only address this once. At least 2x I said in the last month I didnt see the Bruins winning. Twice it was said to me they would do well and they had very good odds to win the cup. I felt they wouldnt. How they would lose in my mind wasn’t how it happened which was an epic failure. Anyhoo.

Moving on.
#GoSox
#GoCeltics

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a great day

Good to see Musie this morning :hugs:

Go Sox
Go Celtics

3 Likes

Im not sure if you know this, Jack, but we drafted the nephew of Junior Seau

#GoMacJones #WeGotMac

3 Likes

Morning all, have a great day.

3 Likes

Sorry about the loss Muse. I have a friend who is a massive Bruins fan… absolutely massive, and he said before the series started that he was worried about Florida…Way would have rather played Islanders or Penguins.

3 Likes

So the AC/Heat unit is being serviced so had to put Jasper in his cage. That is going well.

At the same time Ashland thinks the rope perch is hers; only hers and forever hers so that’s going well.
So much noise in the house, oh vey.
#LifeWithBirds
#AshlandIsAtItAgain

3 Likes

Lol ugh… Sounds hectic Muse! Life with pets haha. Anytime people come and do service on our house the dogs go nuts, I know the feeling well lol!

3 Likes

Ooooof

2 Likes

Ouch.

3 Likes

I did not know that. Pretty cool

3 Likes

Bird chaos in the Musie household today

3 Likes

I was watching some draft videos off the Patriots website and found that nugget there, posted the info on PP.

Yup, it is loud, Jasper is rarely locked it.

So that is the next saga in the life of Ashland.

And the man found a dead possum. He said it is his first. He is new. Poor man. :rofl:

3 Likes

Reread my post, I added more. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

In the AC unit?

3 Likes

The “pump” is under the house. The AC unit is outside. The possum was by pump.

3 Likes

Muse, don’t miss my Wingsday post this week. I have a great video of the gosling leap of faith :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Freedom!

3 Likes

Awesome, Joolz!!

2 Likes