Logging in with new layout

I’m not seeing a “login” button anymore on the front page.

I was able to log in by going directly to this URL:

https://bostonsportsuproar.net/login

Is this on mobile or desktop?

On mobile after logging out I couldn’t find a log in button either. I went to a topic and tried to reply while logged out and that brought me to the log in screen though

Two aesthetic things

I like the big font for the subject when you click on a thread. But maybe it should be slightly smaller. Championship isn’t such a big word it should be divided up

Also on mobile in the reply box its cutting off the top of my text a little. I don’t remember it doing that yesterday

So, I just found the login button is there, but you can’t see it because of the background color. Will be working on this.

I’m sure there is a reason to log out of a messageboard. But so far I haven’t found one. LOL

Its so you can hide from the moderators after you post about…

looks around

whispers

badminton

logs out

1 Like

Ok, skin changed. Login button now visible. A bunch of colors are different though. Overall I like it less, but its more important for things to be visible.

I will try to find this, but I am less optimistic about this one.

I would be super creepy if you changed your screen name to Jame Gumb while you slipped into and out of all these different skins.

1 Like

If you set your browser to clear all cookies on exit, then that logs you out of almost everything, because most websites store your login credentials in cookies.

Yeah, and I like that. So that was why I questioned it. :slight_smile:

This has been another “Tech Moment” with @sprocketboy?

1 Like

I meant I like being being kept logged in by cookies and everything that goes with it. :slight_smile:

You mean, like making it easier for websites to track you?

Fine by me. It’s still a free country … sort of.

can you change your font size in the settings? I think it is possible