Kaepernick workout

Ravens will have all running QB’s… Would be slightly funny if Jackson went down, then RG3 went down and then Kaepernick lmao… Or I just have a weird sense of humor.

3 Likes

Nope. That would be fascinating.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

These two things (it would be slightly funny, you have a weird sense of humor) can both be true at the same time.

I’m just saying. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Good logic there since the possible injury aspect is accounted for and they don’t have to change their offense. In fact , with that offense maybe it makes sense to switch out QBs like personnel packages depending on situations…

Kinda the same as having 3 girlfriends ,haha… solid planning for all eventualities. :sweat_smile:

total bullshit!! they do this for no one else, why this guy? what kind of naked Goodell pictures does he have?

1 Like

I thought Tony Kornheiser had an interesting theory: That an NFL team or teams wanted to work him out but didn’t want the PR that goes along with that so the NFL is running interference for them.

1 Like

Lmao valid point

The kind that include livestock? :cow: :horse: :chicken:

1 Like

Please please please can 1 NFL team bring him in for a legit workout? And somehow get him on the field to show what this is about? If he sucks then it will go away and good riddance. .

Some team like Miami should do the football world a huge favor and be the sacrificial franchise to process this through . Cuz it’s just stupid now.

1 Like

Based on Keapernick’s actions I’d say he’s not really serious about playing again.

3 Likes

I’ve heard a lot of people calling in to the NFL shows on SiriusXM with the sentiment that “if Kaepernick were a better QB …”.

I don’t even know about that. I mean, AB is a proven star at WR, and as far as I know he hasn’t been suspended by the NFL. Yet, nobody will touch him.

There are levels of perceived douchebaggery that can’t be overcome by talent and ability.

I think the reason AB isn’t on a team is that the NFL has threatened to put him on Commissioners Exempt List and a team would lose it’s money by signing him if that happened. I fully expect him to be on a team after this issue is cleared up.

1 Like

I’m going to ask a question about this on the AB thread.

AB doesn’t have a job because of the specter of a suspension.

Keapernick seems to have a job as a professional victim and protester. If he were in the NFL that would really cut back on his availability.

Keap saying “We will be there” if called by a team makes me wonder who the Ef is this WE charactor?

I mean you want back into a work force that is very select about who gets in and you need to have a little Cap in hand when approaching them, not a cocky “we will be there” type of BS line.

again who the hell is this We person?

1 Like

This piece of excrement wore a Kunta Kinte shirt to the work out. Slave my ass. You’re a fucking piece of dog shit. And that’s being generous.

I emphatically disagreed with him but had no hate in my heart for him until Saturday. Now he can just burn.