Isabelle Elsa Deminchuk 👶

Morning all

Everyone is doing good. We got about 5 hours of sleep or so last night. Just having some breakfast. Isabelle was good all night. Likes to be warm lol. Hope everyone is having a great morning

Will be back later with more updates

2 Likes

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Isabelle is totes adorbs :hugs:

Everyone have a great day!

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a great day

2 Likes

I crushed a sausage McMuffin this morning.

Have had very little appetite last two days. Same thing happened with ayden. When I have nerves with new baby I don’t eat much

Drinking lot of coffee though!

2 Likes

Yay, day two of baby love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sleeping like a champ

2 Likes

3 Likes

Love those, Joolz.

I tell ya, love your family, Tyler, and Joolz and Jack, same to you both.

3 Likes

I love those Joolz. Ayden used to have one !!

2 Likes

Agreed Muse :heart:

Hope all is doing well

Isabelle had a poop so looks like we’re going home tonight! She has slept all morning. Woke up and ate, pooped. We changed her and now she’s sleeping. She has slept most the morning so I’m sure she will party tonight and keep us up :joy:

3 Likes

Glad everything is going well, Tyler. Ayden must be super excited. I still think you should give him an ass kicking tonight though.

3 Likes

What does Ayden think of his baby sister?

3 Likes

This. So much this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My plan is to introduce him to Isabelle to him and then stunner his ass to hell just to show him what’s in store in case he is mean to Isabelle. What you think jack??

2 Likes

Hasn’t met her yet joolz! Tomorrow. We are leaving hospital tonight. Ayden is at my moms so I will get him tomorrow morning! I’ll try and get a video for you guys of the first interaction between him and Belle!

3 Likes

Ugh. Leah is showering and I have to poop. Dammit. I’m gonna crap myself. Get out of the shower woman!!!

3 Likes

I should have figured that. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Good except tell that’s what he needs to do when boys start knocking on your door when she’s in high school.

2 Likes

Dude she just had a baby. You have wait it out.

2 Likes

Lol yes. If boys mess with Isabelle. Give them a stunner

“What’s a stunner dad”

Oh… it’s this son

• proceeds to stunner Ayden * :joy:
2 Likes